Swarkestone Road, Chellaston, Derby, DE73 5UB 01332 702502
All staff vacancies are advertised via our TES portal, which is accessible by clicking the banner below.
Clerk to the Trust
We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong administrative experience, ideally with previous clerking experience, to join PEAK Multi Academy Trust (MAT) as it embarks on its journey of growth. The MAT, which is expected to convert in January 2019, will initially consist of four schools: Chellaston Infant School; Chellaston Junior School; Homefields Primary School and Chellaston Academy.
Home Economics Technician
An opportunity has arisen for a Home Economics Technician to join the Education Support Team. The role will include;
• Ensuring the maintenance of a clean and orderly working environment and equipment.
• Clearing away equipment and materials used for demonstration purposes if needed.
• Ensuring all materials and equipment are stored safely.
• Emptying/cleaning fridges.
• Check stock and keeping a list of what dry ingredients we are low on – e.g. flour, caster sugar, oil etc.
• Rotate stock and clean store cupboard regularly
• Checking/cleaning cupboards/units daily
The hours of work will be;
3pm - 4pm (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday)
3pm - 5pm (Friday)
The 5 hours per week will be 39 weeks per year on SCP 8.
Equivalent to £16,626 per annum (£1,885 - £1,911 pro rata depending on years’ service).
To apply, please either send your application form (download below) to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to our postal address, marked FAO: Vacancies.
Health & Social