At Chellaston Academy we believe that it is important for students to understand how to dress smartly and appropriately in preparation for the world of work, interviews and formal occasions. We therefore have the following uniform expectations:
- Black/grey/navy tailored trouser or skirt suit (or tailored jacket/blazer with skirt/trousers)
- Skirts must be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee. No lycra or skinny jeans are permitted.
- Plain white/black/navy/grey blouse or formal sleeved top
- Black formal shoes
- Plain black or white belts
- Black/grey/navy tailored suit (or tailored jacket/blazer and trousers)
- Formal white/black shirt
- Formal black/brown shoes
- Sixth Form tie
For any student who does not identify as either male or female, a conversation will take place between the student and the Head of Sixth Form to agree a suitable formal uniform.
Sixth Form Ties can be purchased from Uniformality.