At Chellaston Academy we believe that it is important for students to understand how to dress smartly and appropriately in preparation for the world of work, interviews and formal occasions.
We therefore have the following uniform expectations:
- All students should wear a suit. This should either be a tailored trouser or skirt suit. A tailored jacket/blazer with either skirt/trousers is also allowed. Colours permitted are black, grey and blue.
- Under the suit, students should either wear a shirt with the Sixth Form Tie, a blouse or a formal sleeved top.
- Shoes should be formal, and should be black, grey, brown or dark blue. No boots are allowed.
- Skirts must be tailored and no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- No lycra or skinny jeans are permitted.
Sixth Form Ties can be purchased from Uniformality.