At Chellaston Academy we believe that it is important for students to understand how to dress smartly and appropriately in preparation for the world of work, interviews and formal occasions. We therefore have the following uniform expectations:
- Black/grey/navy tailored suit
- Black/grey/navy tailored jacket/blazer with either a black/grey/navy skirt (no shorter than 2 inches above the knee) or black/grey/navy trousers. No lycra or skinny jeans are permitted
- Plain black/grey/navy dress (no shorter than two inches above the knee).
- Plain white/black/navy/grey blouse or sleeved top
- Black formal shoes
- Plain black or white belts
- Black blazer or black/grey/navy suit
- Black/grey/navy trousers.
- White/black shirt
- Formal black/brown shoes
- Sixth Form tie